C4WS Home from home coordinator
Salary £25,867 Pro Rata P.A. (Role is 2.5 days a week)
We are looking for a part-time Coordinator to join our small and friendly team to lead the successful delivery of our hosting scheme, Home from Home for the 2019-20 winter season.
Reporting to the Welfare Team, you will be responsible for the practical and day to day running of the scheme, which will involve:
This is a new role, designed specifically to expand the scope of the C4WS Emergency Shelter Provision.
The ideal candidate should have:
· A proven record of working with and supporting homeless people, or similarly vulnerable and/or disadvantaged groups.
· The ability to take instruction and direction, and to follow through tasks precisely as they have been communicated.
· The ability to prioritise workload, and work efficiently to deadlines.
· Strong interpersonal skills: the ability to listen to- and work effectively alongside hosts, guests, fellow staff and partner agencies.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Experience of communicating and working sensitively with people from a range of different backgrounds, including those who may be vulnerable or disadvantaged in some way.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please email email@example.com to request a Jobs Pack.